Epperstone Parish Council
Welcome to Epperstone Parish Council Website. This website provides information about the Parish Council and its activities.
For information about Epperstone community activities please visit our village website https://www.epperstone.info/
Epperstone Parish Council is made up of seven councillors (all unpaid elected members) supported by the parish clerk who is employed by the Parish Council.
Of the seven, one is elected Chair and one is elected Vice-Chair. The current parish council members are as follows:
Chair: Paul Bracegirdle
Vice Chair: Granville May
The clerk is Lisa-Jayne Campbell
You can write to the council by email: email@example.com
Parish Council meetings are held on the third Tuesday of every month (except August and December) at Epperstone Village Hall and start at 7.30pm.
Epperstone Parish Councillor specific responsibilities:
- Village Hall - Nicky Smith
- Childrens Play Park, Playing Fields and Car park - Frazer Venables
- Safer Neighbourhood and village defibrillator - Tony Elliott
- Planning - Paul Bracegirdle and also applications are circulated to all Councillors to vote
- Neighbourhood Plan - Granville May
- Transparency Compliance - Paul Bracegirdle
- Section 106 Agreement and the Manor Meadow land - Granville May and Tony Elliott
- Severn Trent Water Main construction works and Village Action Group - Paul Bracegirdle
- Football Club Liaison - Jonathan Peake
- Finance Governance- Suzanne Green
- Manor Field - Tony Elliott